Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of Universal City / St. Hedwig, we pride ourselves on being available at any time of the day. Whenever you call, we will be at your location immediately. We strive to serve our territory, which includes small towns such as Converse, Windcrest, and Live Oak, to their utmost satisfaction. What many people do not know is that we have a 50% quicker response time than our competitors. Yes, we do offer many different services ranging from reconstruction, fire and water restoration, all the way to a simple hardwood floor cleaning. If you ever have an unfortunate situation, it would be best to call us because we will make you our first priority, and will make sure that you are taken care of!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (210) 610-6800
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Universal City / St. Hedwig arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.